Job Opportunities at Cali Carting Inc
Cali Carting Inc. has been serving its valued clientele since its opening in 1983 with just one truck, when President John F. Cali Jr. decided to utilize his 40 years of expertise in the industry and begin his very own business. Cali Carting Inc. was born as a result, and to this day is a successful full service solid waste and recycling company conveniently located in Kearny, New Jersey.
Waste Management Jobs in New Jersey
Cali Carting Inc. is currently offering employment opportunities to qualified candidates who wish to pursue a career in the solid waste and recycling industry. The management of Cali Carting Inc. is extremely interested in hearing from prospective job applicants who feel they’d be a good fit for one or more of the positions that are currently open to men and women alike. These positions include the following:
- Drivers: A minimum of three years worth of industry experience is required, as well as a CDL-B and an updated medical card.
- Helpers: Labor experience is preferred.
- Mechanics: Experience with diesel engines and hydraulic systems is preferred.
- Welders: Industry experience and certifications is preferred.
- Customer Service Representatives: Candidates must possess strong customer service skills.
- Clerical and Data Entry Positions: Previous experience working in an office setting, with a knowledge of computers, is preferred.
- Sales Representatives: Past work experience as a sales representative is preferred.
Prospective candidates can submit their resume online to email@example.com. In the e-mail, candidates should reveal which position they would like to apply for and write a brief message that explains their past work experience and why they’d be a good fit for Cali Carting Inc.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Employment in the NJ Waste Management Industry
There are many different services that Cali Carting Inc. provides as a full service solid waste and recycling company, which requires an accommodating and hands-on staff to make it all possible each and every day. Employees of Cali Carting Inc. provide roll-off dumpster container rentals to individuals and businesses. Cost-effective route services are also available to businesses, with the option of front load, rear load and curbside pickup—all of which Cali Carting Inc. employees make happen. Similar to other waste management jobs, Cali Carting Inc. provides custom compactors to meet the waste requirements of each customer, including self-contained compactors and stationary compactors with various size options. Cali Carting Inc. employees also provide municipal New Jersey waste management and recycling programs and planning services to clients as well.
Those who are residing in NJ, New York or any of the surrounding areas—and wish to pursue a waste management job—should considering applying to Cali Carting Inc. You can contact Cali Carting Inc. by calling (201) 256-0272, or stop by the main headquarters in Kearny, NJ today.